THE GENERAL FEDERATION OF WOMEN'S CLUBS, one of the world's largest and oldest nonpartisan, nondenominational, women's volunteer service organizaions, was founded in 1890 and chartered by the 56th United States Congress in 1901. Headquartered in a National Historic Landmark building in Washington, D.C., GFWC has a long history of philanthropy, social and political advocacy, and community leadership.
There are thousands of clubs in the United States and in more than 20 countries globally. More than 100,000 club members support the arts, preserve natural resources, promote education, encourage healthy lifestyles, stress civic involvement, and work toward world peace and understanding.
Members around the globe are united in their missions to improve communities through volunteer service. They volunteer over 7 million hours annually and contribute approximately $38 million through more than 116,000 club projects.
GFWC Woman's Club of Martinsburg 2014-2016 Club Officers:
President Barbara Arndt 304-274-1260
Vice-President Cheryl Dolan 304-263-9224
Treasurer Katie Palmer 304-264-4506
Rec. Secretary Janice Breisch 703-989-7422
Corr. Secretary Pam Coyle 304-267-9488
Last Revised: March 20, 2017
Double-click to edit text, or drag to move.